Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT FRIENDSHIP


PROVERBS 17:17
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
PROVERBS 22: 24-25
Make no friendship with an angry man, and with furious man do not go, Lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul.
ECCLESIASTES 4: 9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity  the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
JOHN 15:12-15
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento